Today I’m going to share the progress of our living room before I get bored and want to switch things up. Caleb my brother and photographer came over to get some pics, and with this being his first interior shoot, I think he did an amazeballs job!
We really loved the bones of this home, but the finishes just weren’t “us”. Luckily the whole house (aside from the kitchen and bathrooms) had carpet which made it super easy to rip out and put down tile (wrote about that here). The rest was a matter of furnishing, which took far longer than I expected, and adding a fresh coat of paint. As I have mentioned before Travis accidently deleted our before pictures (poor guy will never live that down) so I had to get most of these from the MLS listing which means they are terrible quality, but you get the idea.
- All the accessories are from TJ Maxx, Home Goods, or Target
- The couch is from West Elm (Henry Sofa but it doesn’t look like they I have the color I got anymore)
- The leather chairs are from a local furniture store. I originally didn’t want any leather but Trav insisted and I’m actually glad we got them so he can sit in them when he is dirty, eating, ect.
- The coffee and end table are part of the Paula Deen collection. Her stuff is great quality which means it’s also a little pricy but look for sales. I’ve even seen her furniture on Joss & Main for almost half the price!
- I forgot where I ordered the rug from but I found them here. This thing has been great! No problems with staining, even after we potty trained our second Yorkie.
- The light is another Lamp’s Plus Purchase. Another place I always use coupons!
- And the mirrors above the leather chairs are from Target. (I can’t find them online but originally bought them in-store)
If I left anything out just ask. Hope everyone is having a great week, our weather here is in the 90′s this so I’ve been in a much better mood knowing Fall is right around the corner. And by around the corner I mean like 3 months away. Ahhh gotta love Phoenix!